Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Another ebook finished!

I'm trying to alternate between real books and the short ebooks, so when I finished The Other Boleyn Girl I started on my next Doctor Who ebook. This one was for the fifth Doctor, so I'm almost caught up! The ebook was called Tip of the Tongue, and I'll have to say was not my favorite of these 50th anniversary ebooks. It was set in World War II era America, and focused on two teenagers. The Doctor and his companion were barely in it, and it could have been any Doctor, if only the wardrobe description had been changed. It's fun to see how different authors go back and interpret these older Doctors in their stories, and when the Doctor is barely in the story, it seems a little pointless. Of course I'll continue to read the series, but not until I finish another real life book first!

No comments:

Post a Comment