Monday, July 22, 2013

A long overdue book update

I finally finished The Other Boleyn Girl. I have a very long history with this book, and I'm glad it's done!

I borrowed the book from my college roommate, in 2007 or so. I read part of it, but I was so busy with school that I set it aside. I would pick it up periodically, but always have to start over since it had been so long since I'd read any of it! A year or two later I finally got my own copy, but never did get around to finishing the book. It has been sitting half finished in my bookcase, on the shelf with all the other books I've been meaning to read. Now, as I attempt to read 25 books before my next birthday, I'm finally making my way through the stack. Six years after I first picked it up, I have finally finished The Other Boleyn Girl.

(And I think I still have my former roommate's copy. Sorry Hilary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment